Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, May 23, 2024

God's Kingdom Inside


Last night I was reading some of my writing from 2015 and came across a reflection on the Kingdom of God inside me, and I found it very encouraging.  In fact, this morning I revisited that blog entry and noticed that I  wrote another related reflection continuing on the theme of the Kingdom within and found that equally encouraging. 

Here are the links:   

https://amomentwithgod-srh.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-kingdom-within.html

http://amomentwithgod-srh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-kingdom-is-within-you.html

My prayer this morning is that this critical truth will be more evident in my life!  Lord, help me to live as if Your rule and reign extended over me, for it certainly does!  I pray that you might be equally encouraged!

Amen and amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment