Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, October 16, 2015

10 Questions to Think On

This morning I was thinking about people in my life that I love, people who I desire to engage in deep conversation about the Lord.  I was thinking about how best to engage in deep meaningful conversation in a non-threatening manner, and I thought about putting together a list of questions that one could ask and answer honestly.  

There are no right or wrong answers, only soul-searching required.  Hopefully these questions provide the opportunity to think about one's life at a deeper level.  Here are the 10 questions I wrote down:

1. Do you have a relationship with God?  If yes, why?  If no, why not?
2. If yes, how would you describe this relationship?
3. If you feel you have a relationship, do you desire to deepen this relationship?  If no, why?
4. If yes, how are you deepening it, or how are you planning to deepen it?
5. Who do you think God sees you as?  Why?
6. What does God think about you? Why?
7. Have you had an experience where you know there is a God? What happened?
8. What was your most alive or intimate interaction with God?  
9. What does God want to say to you right now?
10. What do you want to say to God right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment