Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, January 12, 2017

A New Year's Pursuit

A New Year's focus:

Romans 12:1-2 NIV:

[1] "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God---this is your true and proper worship. [2] Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is---his good, pleasing and perfect will."

I have been listening to Bill Johnson preach some awesome messages on a renewed mind, and I certainly know this is one area where I need change.  My default mindset continues to be a selfish worldview and I want my default to be in line with the Father's Kingdom mindset, and His eternal perspective. I know I made several significant steps last year, through His grace and mercy, but I know I need further transformation.

Lord, I certainly can't do this without You, so I ask for Your help, Your encouragement and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment