Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Healing for Chronic Dry Eyes

I had a dream right before waking up that had to do with someone having chronic dry eye syndrome.  As I was waking up I felt like I heard the Lord say that He cares for us in big and small ways, and that I should ask Him to heal anyone I meet with chronic dry eyes.

He then went on to explain it like this.  If you are a part of a large family on the way to the store, and your dad says to everyone in the car, including you, "I have $5 for each of you.  So, when we get to the store, come see me and I will give you your $5."

Would we have any doubt that when we got to the store, that if we asked our Dad for our $5 that He would give it to us?  If you have a good Father, like I did, you would know that the $5 was guaranteed, all you had to do was put out your hand once you got out of the car.

I then continued thinking about this, and understood that this is the basic understanding behind words of knowledge that the Holy Spirit provides concerning healing and other issues that He wants to address.  If we are willing and listening, especially when we are gathered together as a family, He will share with us the gift of Words of Knowledge.  When He does this, He is giving us the list of the things He is prepared to provide at that time, and our confidence should be in the fact that He is the best Father!  He loves us, and wants us to know that He loves us!  He is prepared to express His love for us in a multitude of ways, and healing is just one of those ways.  It is just like the $5 in His example, it is as good as guaranteed, all we need to do is ask!

So, this morning I am encouraged to pray for anyone that has chronic dry eyes, because our loving Father wants to demonstrate to them that He loves them!  If you know of anyone that suffers, feel free to pray for them as well, as we are all in same family, and Dad just said He has healing for chronic dry eyes to hand out.  :-)

If you are unfamiliar with Words of Knowledge here is a simple and teaching given at a Jesus Culture conference that explains it quite well:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2nSeIOBYck

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! Please add me to your chronic dry eye prayer list. I suffer with it every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete