Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, July 25, 2014

God's Great Unfailing Love


I am filled with gratitude this morning for the loving relationship, the constant companionship of my Lord. I am so aware of His constant help, His intimate knowledge of my life and circumstances, and His untiring and unchanging love. I was just thinking back at all the things I have seen Him do in my life, in the lives of others and the wonder and joy I have experienced, and I am overwhelmed. I am reminded of His steadfast love, and support through difficult times , and I so grateful.

I am reminded of the verses from Lamentations 3 that say, [22] "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. [23] They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. [24] I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” [25] The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;"

[26] it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. [31] For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. [32] Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. [33] For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to anyone."

Thank You Lord for Your steadfast and unfailing love, Your new mercies every day, Your faithfulness in all circumstances. You will never cast us off or forsake us, but will always welcome us, always forgive and always have new mercies for us every morning! Your love is truly great and unfailing, and directed at us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment