Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Saturday, February 18, 2017

God's Kingdom Is Real

Yesterday I was reading through some of my previous blog posts and came across this post where I was reflecting on the reality of the Kingdom of God: http://amomentwithgod-srh.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-reality-of-kingdom-of-god.html.  It was such a good reminder and reflection I thought I would repost it.

We need to be reminded that God's Kingdom is real and that He continues to demonstrate this reality even today, which is why I have been posting videos of God healing people.  Each of those situations is an example of God's Kingdom reality encountering our present reality and affecting the people who have lived with affliction or sickness or whatever.  God is demonstrating two things: 1) His love for the person 2) His Kingdom is REAL. Check out this excellent video of a girl who receives the sense of smell for the first time in her life! Testimony of Receiving the Sense of Smell

We can choose to deny these examples or ignore them, but for each of those people, and for the people in their families, they know that they have been touched by God, and know He loves them.  Jesus came to proclaim and demonstrate the Kingdom, and He did this through healing and other miraculous signs (Matt 4:23).

Lord, I am encouraged by Your word, and Your demonstrated reality!  I pray that You would pour for upon us a wave of Your love and Kingdom demonstrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment