Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Time in the Morning


Something a bit different today - I was reflecting on how wonderful it is to have a time of prayer and reflection in the morning.  I am so grateful for the days I am able to start, waiting on the Lord, communicating with Him.  This morning there is a light rain falling, the grass is vibrant green, the trees are lush, and there are birds singing outside.  Our cats are resting near me, and I am enjoying my brief time in the Word, drinking a cup of coffee and being at peace before heading into the day.  Thank You Lord.

The verse for me today is Psalm 5:3 NIV:  "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly."

My prayer is that I hear His voice today!  I am confident the Lord hears mine... my one request is that I hear and see Him clearly.

Help me to hear  and see You Lord, for You are my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment