Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hymn of Praise


Psalm 150:1-6 NIV
[1] "Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.
[2] Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
[3] Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
[4] praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe,
[5] praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.
[6] Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.

I am reminded of all the blessings in my life, the incredible things the God has done, and His endless mercy and compassion. I think of the wonders of Your creation, the minute details at the micro-cellular level, to the intricacies of the universe. I am amazed at the order and infinite interconnectedness that exists in our world. I am conscious of the awesome gift Your forgiveness is to each of us. Beyond forgiveness, You care for us intimately, knowing our innermost thoughts and meet us at the place of our deepest needs. You answer prayers even when they are still on our lips. Your timing and provision is perfect. You see and know all things, and still desire relationship with each of us. You are an amazing God.

Lord, I am so grateful for all that You have provided, all that You have showered down upon me. There is truly no one, or no other god like You! Thank You for Your love and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment