Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Bit of Encouragement

This morning I needed some encouraging words. I felt like I should read from Proverbs 21:2-3, 5, 21, 23, 30 NIV:

[2] "A person may think their own ways are right,
but the Lord weighs the heart.

[3] To do what is right and just
is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

[5] The plans of the diligent lead to profit
as surely as haste leads to poverty.

[21] Whoever pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity and honor.

[23] Those who guard their mouths and their tongues
keep themselves from calamity.

[30] There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan
that can succeed against the Lord."

Good stuff to think upon, good stuff to plant in my heart!
Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness and Your mercy and compassions.
You do understand our human frailty, our condition,
and You love us exactly where we are at this moment.
Your love in never ending and You fill our lives with joy.
Walking in Your ways will bring peace and blessing!
Help me to stand on Your Word, for it never fails.
Your plan will stand, none can thwart You.
As the old song says, "Praise God, from whom all blessings flow"

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment