Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, August 16, 2013

Memories of Harmony Youth Camp

I was just reading from Isaiah 44:3-5 NIV
[3] "For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. [4] They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. [5] Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’; others will call themselves by the name of Jacob; still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and will take the name Israel."

I am reminded of the time we had camp at Harmony, and this was the verse of focus for the week. I am reminded of all the young people who wrote on their hands 'The Lord's' and the heart they had for You in that place. Lord, I remind You of Your promise to pour out Your Spirit, and blessings on these, many of whom are no longer kids, but now young adults. Lord, I ask You to refresh them all with fresh rain, a fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit.

Lord, we pray that You would refresh us all, and breath life into us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment