Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Washed Clean

A while back I was reading Zechariah 13:1, "1 “On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity."  Clearly this is pointing to the great work Jesus did through His death on the Cross and His Resurrection!  Only in Him are we cleansed and washed clean!  


I am reminded of the verse in Isaiah 1: 18, Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."


God settles the matter - not man!


Thank You God for your redemption and forgiveness!  You did for us, what we are unable to do - washing us completely clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment