Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

God's Footprints

I was just reading Psalm 77 and verse 19 really caught my eye this morning. 


(NIV)Psalm 77:19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. 


 I really like this statement. It is talking about how God led the people through the Red Sea, and how He was present to them in that moment. He was present, they followed closely behind Him, but were unable to discern His footsteps. His presence was so real that they were looking for His footprints. 


What an awesome picture of God's intervention and presence in the middle of difficult circumstances. He is there! He is leading the way! You can almost see His footprints - but you can certainly discern His path, for it opens before Him. So if we find ourselves in a difficult place, God will be present and will provide a way out. 


Lord, thank You for Your love and faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment