Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Love Note From Your Heavenly Father

To begin with, let me say I am so happy that you decided to read this.  You may not know it, but I think that You are absolutely fantastic, and I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that.  You see, many people misunderstand me, misquote me, and just don't represent me very well, so I thought I would cut through all that stuff and just tell you myself.

First, I am not kidding, I think you are fantastic. No kidding.  In fact you are exactly how I imagined you would be.  You look quite a bit like me, act quite a bit like me, and have many of my good character traits.  When I look at you, I see only positive, awesome and beautiful things.  In fact, I don't have a negative thought about you.

Secondly, I am not mad at you, not even a little miffed.  You see I have this great plan and you are part of it, and your life up to now all fits perfectly into that plan.  How is that possible you might ask? Well lets just say we already took care of the all the bad stuff, and when I look at you I see you as you are going to be in the future, not just as you are now.  Did I mention the fact that I think you are fantastic?

Third, I am not an angry guy.  I mean who wants their father to be an angry guy? Think about it this way, if you were the perfect definition of love, would you be angry?  If you were in complete control, surrounded by those you love and love you the most, would you be angry? Lets just say that lots of people get this part wrong about me, and I want to set the record straight.  Everything good, everything beautiful, everything majestic, everything that is awe-inspiring came from me.  I am overwhelmingly and eternally good.  

Fourthly, I want you to know that I want a relationship with you.  Yep, a real live relationship just like you have with other people, only with me.  I want to know you and to help you to know me.  I think you are fantastic, one of the best ever, and I want to talk and share and express my deep love for you.  I absolutely think the world of you and think you are one of the most significant people ever.  Everything about you is wonderful and I want to enjoy time together with you.  I have made a perfect way for us to be able to have a relationship, and my son Jesus made it all possible.

I want you to be able hear me and understand what I am thinking.  I want to hear from you, understanding what you are thinking.  I want to be with you all the time, everyday, experiencing life together.  I want to show you all the best things, and encourage you in all your gifts, talents and uniqueness.  I want to introduce you to others who think the same way about you and surround you with love and affection.

When I look at you, I am just so proud of who you are, and who you become.  I need to be honest, it does help that I can see the whole of time, and I see how everything ends up, including you.  Don't miss the significance of that - I am seeing you both now and in the future as well as all of your past, and my opinion of you hasn't changed a bit, I still think you are awesome, fantastic and positively brilliant.

What's the catch you might ask?  That's the best part, there isn't one.  This is free, provided through my son Jesus.  You don't have to earn it, change yourself to qualify, nothing.  That really is the good news.  I have done everything necessary, all you have to do is decide to give me a chance.  I am not concerned about anything you might have done, anything you might have said, anything at all.  My love for you overcomes all of that.  All you need to do is say yes, because that is the one thing I would never do, force myself on you or force you to decide.  I am eternally patient.  Again, it helps when you see the whole of time and know how everything turns out.

Why now you ask?  It is simply because I know that your life will better with me in it.  I know the help and encouragement, love and support that I can provide you.  I want everyone to experience the very best life possible, and when you are walking with me, in relationship with me, that is possible.

I really do think you are fantastic, and I wanted to extend this personal invitation to relationship with me.  I could go on and on, and I am sure you have lots of questions which we can get to later, but let me just say again, I love you and I have some awesome plans for our life together.  I hope that you say yes, but even if you don't now, I still love you and think you are awesome.  I am the most patient individual in the world.  I  will be here with the same invitation when you decide to say yes.  It really does help when you can see how everything turns out.

Lastly, you really are an awesome person, don't let anyone tell you differently.  I have seen everyone ever created, and there is no one quite like you!  You are one of the best ever, and I am very excited about the opportunity to have a deep and abiding relationship. I can't wait to tell you how proud I am of you!

I love you,

Your Father


p.s. If you want to do a little background check, take a bit of time to read my friend John's account of my son Jesus' life.  My son came to earth not only to pay for everything, but to show the world what I am really like.  In fact everything he did and said were directly from me.  You can find this account of Jesus' life in the Bible, in the Gospel of John, and it should give you a better idea of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment