Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Starry Host

This morning I was reading through Isaiah 40 and found myself thinking about the reality of verse 26.  It reads, " Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing."


Recently, I have been reading a few different articles about discovery's they are making concerning the stars and galaxies.   A recent article was discussing a discovery of water surrounding a black hole that is 12 Billion light years away!  I was thinking about how incredible it is that God created all the universe in all its immensity and complexity, yet He also created and cares for me!


If He cares for each of the billions of stars, calling them by name, making sure not one of them is missing, could He not do the same for each of the billions of people?  I took great comfort in the fact that His power and love is so much greater than we could ever imagine, and that power and love is focused on me too!  


What an incredible God we have!  

No comments:

Post a Comment