Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

His Kingdom Rules Over All

I am reading from Psalm 103 this morning and it is medicine for my soul.

Psalm 103:19-22 NIV:

[19] "The Lord has established his throne in heaven,
and his kingdom rules over all.
[20] Praise the Lord, you his angels,
you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.
[21] Praise the Lord, all his heavenly hosts,
you his servants who do his will.
[22] Praise the Lord, all his works
everywhere in his dominion.
Praise the Lord, my soul."

It is good to know this morning that His Kingdom rules over all other kingdoms. It is good to know that there are forces in this world that we cannot see, but who are doing the Lord's work and obeying His every command. It is good to know that His dominion is everywhere! There is no place where His will and rule do not penetrate. There is no place we can get to that He is not in control and not in power. Earthly kingdoms can come and go, authority figures change daily, but the Lord is still in power and in control and has dominion over all. It is good to know that He is, and always will be worthy of our praise!

Amen and Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment