Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God is the Rock

I was reading Is 26 yesterday and verse 4 stood out to me - "Trust in the LORD forever, 
for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal. " I thought this was an interesting name for God.  He truly is unchanging, the same forever.  

When we find ourselves in mud or quicksand circumstances, if we can stand on the Rock we are saved.  If we feel swept away by a flood of circumstances, but can cling to the Rock, we are saved!  God encourages us in Matt. 7:24-27 to build our house on the Rock so that it can stand.  Our house is clearly representative of our life.  So, if we build the foundation of our life on Him - we will be able to stand in all circumstances - and He will save us!

Thank You God for You are the Rock Eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment