Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surrounded by God's Favor

I was reading  Psalm 5:12 "Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield."  I was thinking about how God truly does surround me with His favor.  Everywhere I turn I see God's blessing, His mercy, His Forgiveness, His Love, my family, my friends, my health, my faith, everything.  


Lord help me to remember that all good things come from You, and help me to see ALL the good things with which You surround me.  


I heard someone say once that in God's eyes we are all His favorites!  I guess that is why He surrounds us with His favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment