Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, February 24, 2011

God's Perspective

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 55:8-9, 8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,  neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. "


Most of the time, I just need to be reminded that God isn't like me. I am made in His image, not the other way around.  His perspective is an eternal perspective, mine is probably at best a few months.  He sees and knows everything, I barely am aware of my immediate surroundings!  


As I reflect on this, I can see why I should trust Him, why I shouldn't second guess Him, and why I don't always understand.


I am glad I follow a Great God!

No comments:

Post a Comment