Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, February 18, 2011

His Heart Goes Out to Us!

I was reading Luke 7 this morning and reflecting on Jesus' actions in verses 11-15 - When He raises a widows son back to life.  Jesus is moved by her pain and sorrow.  


Lk 7:13 "When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.”  


His compassion for her pain and loss stirred Him to action.  His response to us is no different!  When He sees us in pain, His heart goes out to us!  He doesn't wait for her to come to Him, but rather He moves to her, the same is true for us!


Thank You Lord that you meet us in our pain and sorrow - that Your heart responds to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment