Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Light Dawns in the Darkness

I was reading through Psalm 112 the other morning and I really liked verse 4.  It reads: "Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the Lord is gracious and compassionate and righteous." (Alternative Translation).  


Since we are clearly in darkening times, I found hope and solace in this imagery,  that light will dawn, no matter how dark it gets.  Light will always dawn because of the character of God.  He is gracious and compassionate and righteous and He won't leave His own in darkness for long.


Lord, help us to hold onto You, for you are our source of light and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment