Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Psalm 33: God Sees Us All

This morning I was reading out of Psalm 33 and really like the following verses:


(NIV)Psalm 33:13-15, 18-22
From heaven the Lord looks down and sees all mankind; [14] from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth--- [15] he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.


[18] But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, [19] to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. [20] We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. [21] In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. [22] May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.


Yes Lord, you do see all of us, and everything we do. You consider us, our thoughts, our ways and the motives of our hearts. Your eyes are on those who fear You, who revere Your name, who listen to Your word, who are desiring to please You.


Lord we do hope in You. We put our trust in Your Name. You are the all powerful, almighty, omniscient, omnipresent Father, from whom all good things come. You are the God that saves, that redeems, that heals, that provides, that forgives, that acts on our behalf. You truly are our hope, in this age and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment