Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Monday, May 23, 2011

Covered by His Hand

This morning I was reading from Isaiah 50:16 "I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand..."  I thought this is a wonderful picture of God's protection and intervention in our situation!  Not only will He put His words in our mouth - timely words of encouragement and wisdom - He will protect us and shelter us.  His right hand represents power and authority, and He is placing that hand directly over us - ready to act!


As we read about the continued natural disasters - Joplin being devastated, Louisiana and Mississippi flooding - we know we need both Your words of Life and Your protection!  God Help us!



No comments:

Post a Comment