Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Purpose Fulfilled

Recently I was reading Psalm 57:2, "I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me."  I was reassured by this verse, that God, who is all-powerful and all-knowing, was going to fulfill His purpose for me.  I believe I was created by Him with a specific purpose, and He will not be thwarted in fulfilling this purpose.  I also believe that my greatest sense of fulfillment will come as I enter into His purpose for me - I will be doing what I was created to do!


Lord help me to trust in You and look to You for direction, knowing that You are completely capable of doing that which You plan, that which is Your purpose.  I don't need to flail around wondering if I am doing the right thing - You will guide me and direct me, and help me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment