Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Beautiful Day



Its going to be a glorious day in KC. I m reminded of Psalm 96:

(NIV)Psalm 96:11-12
Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it. [12] Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.

As I look around at the trees and earth during autumn, it always seems that there is joy all around with the beautiful color, and the golden grain, etc. It is a good day to give thanks to the Lord, letting our joy join in with creation. Lord, Your creation is simply astounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment