Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Wisdom Check

This morning I was reading in James. I really like the verses listed below because they help explain what wisdom for God should feel like and look like.

(NIV)James 3:17-18
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. [18] Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

I think this a good list of things to compare ourselves against as we seek the Lord's wisdom. Checking our hearts to see if they line up with these characteristics, a wisdom check! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment