Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Help In Any Situation

I am reading in Romans:

(NIV)Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

I am so grateful for this promise Lord, and I claim this truth for me. I know Your Spirit lives within me, so I ask that you would pour Your life into my mortal body, bringing healing and health, peace and fruitfulness.

When one grasps the reality of this verse, that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, lives in us, then we must know that change is possible in every circumstamce, no matter how difficult or troubling. He has the power to raise one from the dead, He certainly has the power to deal with any situation less serious than death.

I find this verse full of hope and life. Sometimes I can't see past the situation and despair because of my limited perspective, but God is able to deliver from death, so He is able to deliver me from anything else as well.

Thank You Lord for Your Word and the hope it inspires.

No comments:

Post a Comment