Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Monday, February 4, 2013

In His Arms


I was reading out of Matt 8 this morning. However, every time I closed my eyes for a second to meditate on the verses, I was falling back to sleep. So this morning I have spent most of my time resting in His presence. I was feeling a bit guilty, but then I remembered holding my kids when they were babies, and how much I liked it when they would nap in my arms. That is what I felt I was doing all morning, napping in the Lords arms, and He enjoyed it!

Lord, I am grateful that You enjoy the fact that we can come into Your presence and just be, nothing required, just resting in Your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment