Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, November 15, 2013

Our True Identities

I have been listening to Graham Cooke and watching some of his Youtubes recently, and he is so helpful in helping me to dive deeper in my understanding of God's character, as well as who I am in Christ. I never get tired of his perspective and understanding, and more importantly, his relationship with the Lord. It is so refreshing to hear someone who really knows the Lord, and can share from a place of experience. This video is a great example of his teaching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYNVH-cR9lQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I highly recommend listening to Graham, if you have never heard him teach or read any of his books. He is both highly enjoyable, and so helpful in our faith-walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment