Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Trees Sing


This morning after a time of worship, I was sitting in the quiet, and felt like I should read PS 96. I immediately remembered that there is a verse speaking about the trees singing for joy, and as I look at the bright colors of fall, it does seem the trees are giving glory to God. Here are the verses I was thinking of:



Psalm 96:11-13 NIV
[11] "Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it. [12] Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy. [13] Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness."

I love fall for this very reason...it seems the like most glorious time to me. I am encouraged by God's beautiful creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment