Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Hand of God

Yesterday I was reading Isaiah 66:14, "When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the LORD will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes."


I was caught by the section about His hand being revealed to His servants.  I decided to do a little research into the Hebrew word translated as 'hand'.  The Hebrew word usually refers to the hand - as a sign of authority, power, provision, and direction.

So, God will make known to His servants His provision, His authority, His power and His direction!  I know I need all of that in my life!

Lord, I pray that You would reveal Your hand in greater measure to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment