Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Monday, March 14, 2011

When the Earth Quakes

Recently, before the Giant Quake hit Japan, I was reading Psalm 75:3 "When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm."


At the time, the world was being shaken by the events in the Mid-East, and it seemed like we were all being shaken.  Now, even more, we are shaken - literally! 


It is good to know that in the midst of all this, God is in control!  Our hearts go out to the people of Japan.  Our minds tell us that something like that could happen to us - major devastation from natural disasters.  We can feel so powerless in the face of this all, but God's message is clear in everything.  He is firmly in control.


God we trust ourselves to your mercy and goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment