Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eternal Eyes

I have become more and more aware of the reality of our final destiny, especially as I think about our rapidly changing world.  I was reading 2 Cor 4:18 which says," 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."  Here Paul talks about the reality of all our lives, what we are surrounded by here is temporary.  In the midst of my day-today live, I often forget that this is all passing away, and the only things that really matter are eternal. 


God help me to live my life with an eternal perspective, putting proper weight on the things that really matter. Help me to fix my eyes, my mind and my heart on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment