Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Love is Key

Recently I was reading 1 John 4, which is all about Love.  Our love is one of the key indicators of our walk with God and our relationship with Him.  God is love, it originates with Him, and is one His attributes that He is most clear about, all through the Bible.  His relationship with all of us is based on His love for us!  He is not some unemotional, cosmic creator, who has no feelings for that which He created.  Rather, He loves us more deeply, more passionately than we can ever comprehend. 


Our ability to Love anything, and each other, comes from Him, and is meant to be a sign to those around us of our relationship with Him.  Jesus said in John 13:34-35, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."  It can't be any clearer than that!


God help us to Love one another, as You loved us!

No comments:

Post a Comment