Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Spirit Without Limit

In the Third Chapter of John, in verse 34 it says, "For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit."  What an awesome statement!  God pours out the Spirit without Limit, never ending, limitless, constantly flowing.  Jesus in His human-ness is a model of what God offers to all of us!  This statement fills me with hope!  


No Limit means exactly that - no limit!  Nothing limits the Spirit!  Lord help to understand and grasp living in the reality of this statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment