Note:

I apologize for any poor English or writing. This comes directly from my prayer journal, and at 5am I am not always the best writer, nor do I catch all my mistakes. However, I think Mrs. Hausner, my highschool English teacher, would be glad that I am at least still writing.
- Sam

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Importance of Listening

This morning I was reading Isaiah 55 and was meditating on verses 2 & 3.  It says, "...Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. 3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live."

I though it interesting how many times in two verses God says to listen to Him.  The results of listening are equally interesting - we will enjoy the richest of fare (provision) and we will live!  That grabbed my attention!  How often do I go through my day listening to everything but God?  

God help me to Listen, Listen, Listen - that you might guide me to Your provision and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment